1. Mario Patisserie Delivery Service
- We deliver orders for your business or personal breakfast, lunch or celebratory event. You can choose from platters of viennoiseries, sandwiches, patisseries and lots more. We can cater for small parties of 2 to large buffets for 100. Your order will be delivered on our presentation platters with lids that protect your food and keep it fresh. The platters are specifically designed so that you can take them directly into your meeting.
- We deliver orders for your business or personal breakfast, lunch or celebratory event. You can choose from platters of viennoiseries, sandwiches, patisseries and lots more. We can cater for small parties of 2 to large buffets for 100.
- Your order will be delivered on our presentation platters with lids that protect your food and keep it fresh. The platters are specifically designed so that you can take them directly into your meeting.
- We deliver Monday to Sunday. We cannot provide specific delivery time slot. All orders (collection & delivery) must be placed on the previous working day before 12 noon.
- The minimum delivery order is £30. There is no minimum order for collections.
2. Payments And Prices
- The price will be set out on our website mario-patisserie.co.uk, and valid on the day of the order.
- Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
- We accept payment by PayPal and most leading credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro and Delta. Payments will be charged against your card at the time of order. Cash payments are not accepted.
- If your company has entered into a credit agreement with us, we will arrange payment directly with your company, as long as the person who places the order has been authorised to order from Mario Patisserie on behalf of their company.
- For credit accounts, invoices are sent weekly and are payable within 15 days from the date of receipt of the invoice.
- Mario Patisserie reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or refuse any credit account application and to terminate any such account at any time and need not give any reason for any such decisions.
3. Cancellations and Deliveries
- You can ask for changes to the personalisation on cake if notified minimum 48 hours prior to delivery. In case you wish to exchange or add additional products on the order, then you will need to contact our team by filling in the contact form here. Remember cancellation period is 48 hours prior to delivery/collection date.
- Products will be delivered to the location nominated by you at the time of placing the order. We are unable to amend customer orders unless these are made 48 hours in advance of the order delivery date.
- All deliveries must be checked and signed for by an authorised representative of the customer at the time of delivery. A signature will be deemed to constitute acceptance of delivery of a complete order.
- If any part of an order is found to be missing, damaged or is rejected upon delivery, the customer must contact the shop assigned to the order immediately. You may be asked to provide a photo of the damaged items for us to process a refund. Upon receipt of your delivery please make all your enquiries within 24 hours, after that we may not be able to process a refund.
- If any part of an order is found to be missing, damaged or is rejected whilst using a platform aggregation service such as Uber Eats, Deliveroo or City Pantry, please inform their driver or their customer service team (at Uber Eats, Deliveroo or City Pantry) immediately who will help you with the relevant action.
4. Our Terms Of Supply
- Mario Patisserie supplies strictly for direct customer use and under no circumstances is our food to be re-sold to a third party or offered at subsidised or inflated rates to a third party. This restriction also applies to in-house catering arrangements where contract caterers are ordering on behalf of clients.
- Customers will comply with any instructions and recommendations of Mario Patisserie in relation to the storage and use of products (for example and without limitation, use by dates)
- The liability of Mario Patisserie in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise in respect of any products delivered or otherwise in connections with an order or for any loss, injury or damage attributable directly or indirectly thereto will, at the sole option of Mario Patisserie, be limited to: (a) delivering replacement products (at Mario Patisserie expense); or (b) refunding any sums paid to Mario Patisserie for the products.
- Mario Patisserie will not be liable (whether or not caused by Mario Patisserie negligence) for any loss of profit or goodwill or opportunity or reputation suffered or incurred by any third party, nor for any indirect or consequential loss.
- Nothing in these terms will limit or exclude the liability of Mario Patisserie for death or personal injury caused by negligence on its part and nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights.
6. Contact Mario Patisserie Delivery Service
- For any enquiries regarding your orders please feel free to contact the shop assigned to your delivery, and for general information and corporate accounts please contact us here.
7. Using Material That Appears On Mario Patisserie Website
- All right for the text, graphics, design of the site, computer codes and all other content or interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof (the <<Materials>>) belong to Mario Patisserie or its licensors. You may print or download parts of this site and make copies of these for your own personal use only. Any other use (including without limitation any further reproduction, storage or transmission to anyone) of any Materials without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
8. Amendments And Variations
- Mario Patisserie reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Your continued use of any part of the Mario Patisserie website after any such amendment will constitute your acceptance of the amendment or amendments concerned. You should therefore regularly visit these terms and conditions to ensure that you keep up to date with your rights and obligations under this Agreement. If any such amendments are considered in the reasonable opinion of PAUL UK Ltd to be material, notice of the amendments will be emailed to all registered users of the Mario Patisserie website at their registered email address.
- If you do not wish to accept any amendments you should withdraw your registration to the Mario Patisserie website.
- This Agreement is governed by English law and both we and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Allergies Warning
- Mario Patisserie products may contain traces of nuts and wheat and other allergens. While we take steps to minimise the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with allergies. For full nutritional information on the products within our product range please contact our customer service team or visit the Allergen Information page on our website.
11. Access/ Force Majeure
- In the event we cannot fulfil obligation to you under this agreement due to any event beyond our reasonable control, we will do our best to notify you and as such we will be relieved of our obligations to you under these terms and conditions to the extent that our service is hindered by such an event.
1. Mario Patisserie Delivery Service